Are you a graduate in Digital/Web Design or UI/UX design? Full of passion about digital design and the web? Then you belong with us!
We are looking for a graduate who is looking for a real-world work experience, learn and evolve as part of a creative award-winning team. This position is a 3-months internship
with the opportunity to earn a full-time placement as a Junior Designer
at our headquarters in Nicosia, Cyprus.
We will offer you the opportunity to observe, learn and be trained by our experienced team on hands-on real-world projects in the fields of digital/web design and UI/UX design, for our local and global clients. You will take part in creative brainstorming sessions, in-house projects, and assist the team with assets creation and production work. We will help you gain experience, boost your portfolio, and start learning the insights of the industry. You should be passionate about your work, constantly learning about new technologies & digital trends, and highly active with mobile apps and social media.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Actively working towards creating a strong digital design portfolio.
- Demonstrate an early understanding of typography, layout, colour and grid structure.
- Comfortable with MS Windows and the latest versions of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Actively learning about interactivity, social media and the web.
- Paying attention to details.
- Friendly, team-player with a hunger to learn and a can-do attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- You have some experience with prototyping tools and applications like InVision and Adobe XD.
- Animation and motion graphics knowledge in software such as Adobe After Effects.
- Work side by side with our designers and developers and be involved in ongoing projects as a valued member of our team.
- Assist with assets production, stock photography, icon design and similar.
- Assist with companies’ in-house projects and social media.
- Assist with web development project by populating content, building / designing pages, and testing for quality issues.
- Brainstorm as part of a team.
- Receive mentorship from senior team members and Creative Director.
- Champion new ideas, contribute and encourage our company’s creative attitude.
- Learn the fundamentals of user- centred design, web design, UI/UX, and digital design within a digital agency environment.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- 3 months not-paid internship.
- Possibility for a full-time junior position with a competitive salary after the 3 months period.
- A unique chance to work with a leading award-winning Digital Agency in Cyprus.
- Opportunities to work with big clients and exciting brands in Cyprus and around the globe.
- Great and fun work environment.
- Opportunities to learn and progress.
Please send us only your best selections of portfolio work.
We’re looking for an awesome Project Manager to join our team to work directly with our clients and deliver quality projects and results.
You will efficiently manage digital projects and strategic initiatives across a range of sectors and of varying sizes. We are looking for a friendly, self-driven person that enjoys being part of a fun culture with a collaborative strategic process, and who would lead website design/development projects and marketing retainer relationships for clients.
- Collaborating closely with designers and developers to deliver pixel perfect websites and digital projects.
- Manage projects successfully to brief, on deadline and on budget
- Acquire and compile necessary assets for web development projects and provide them to the web development team
- Manage the web development process to ensure updates are completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Provide updates to clients throughout web development process
- Maintain and report project status to the management
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE?
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to deliver sophisticated client presentations
- Experience with Project Management tools
- Experience of using project management methodologies (ie Waterfall and Agile)
- Proven track record of delivering projects successfully, through the entire project lifecycle