We look for exceptionally talented students in digital / web design who are currently enrolled in a University or have recently graduated.
We provide non-paid Internship opportunities to start earning real-world work experience at our headquarters in Nicosia, Cyprus. Each internship lasts no longer than 3 months, 5 days per week. During this period you will get the opportunity to observe, learn and be trained by our experienced team on hands-on real-world projects in the fields of digital design for our local and global clients. You will take part in creative brainstorming sessions, in-house projects, and assist the team with assets creation and production work. We will help you gain experience, boost your portfolio, and start learning the insights of the industry. Interns that excel in performance and fit our company culture could be candidates for a permanent full-time position within our design team.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Actively working towards creating a strong digital design portfolio.
- Experience in working with the latest versions of Illustrator and Photoshop.
- A solid understanding of interactivity, social media and the web.
- Graduated or currently enrolled on a degree in Digital Design or Interaction Design.
- Skills in graphic design, digital Illustration, and/or animation/motion graphics are a plus.
- Friendly, team-player and hardworking attitude is a must.
We’re looking for an awesome Project Manager to join our team to work directly with our clients and deliver quality projects and results.
You will efficiently manage digital projects and strategic initiatives across a range of sectors and of varying sizes. We are looking for a friendly, self-driven person that enjoys being part of a fun culture with a collaborative strategic process, and who would lead website design/development projects and marketing retainer relationships for clients.
- Collaborating closely with designers and developers to deliver pixel perfect websites and digital projects.
- Manage projects successfully to brief, on deadline and on budget
- Acquire and compile necessary assets for web development projects and provide them to the web development team
- Manage the web development process to ensure updates are completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Provide updates to clients throughout web development process
- Maintain and report project status to the management
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE?
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to deliver sophisticated client presentations
- Experience with Project Management tools
- Experience of using project management methodologies (ie Waterfall and Agile)
- Proven track record of delivering projects successfully, through the entire project lifecycle